Wednesday, June 20, 2007

zoomongous mania

yes yes, a repetition of two blogs
but give some chance lah...to express my zoomongous feeling in my own way

where: everyones (everyone who came excluding me) ancestral area, country of origin
who: strange creatures of the wild with the names - sharania, uma, sai, shiva, thiru, kumaran, jj

it was initiated by sharania...i wanted to go to the zoo too! then i get a call from her- an invitation to her home and the home of all her friends!...they were sooo generous when i visited their home...took me on a complete tour, where i got so see some of their real forms -> orang utan (sharania) , pigs (shiva)...ect ect....

and after they showed me their side of the world, i showed them my more civilized side..introduced all of them to a civilized game called pool...they were sooo excited to see sth sooo different (hehehehehehe)...so i taught them the game, since i am after all the best in it....
ahhh...okok..rekha, dnt lie, its bad for health. well, the truth..i suck at pool!!!!!! but im not the only one who sucks...thiru is baddddd too. so we decided to determine whos the ultimate loser at the game...and i shall proudly announce its not me...!!!!! i beat him! yay (sorry, i just had to boost my ego a bit..)

now for pictures....














we were jealous that the animals got to live behind bars.















not all survived the insanity















at the start!















there are times when we actually do look normal














looks like im a some goddess: shiva and rabia are my guarding animals amd thirus worshippin me. :) all hail rekha!














eeekzzzz!! eww (hehe..i like being mean)














the sophisticated (front), the unsophisticated (back)















I LOVEEE HORSES! my most fav animal in the whole wide world! was suppose to learn horse back riding this hols....where did all my moneyy gooooo???? sob sob...









thirus way of showing gratitude...sighhh....kids these days..

No comments: