Monday, June 4, 2007

hope + surrender

went to the deans office today
with niva
anisha tagged along
like some pet rat (hehe..sorry dear!)

the funniest thing was that the lady at the desk
was shocked herself..
haha
and if shes shocked.
(she works there!)
seriously what bout me
but im glad
theres a lot of hope in me

and with hope
comes believe

anw
i was doing a bit of thinking
(more thinking than tears todae! :) )
if this is really a test of faith
do i wanna fail??
no
i would want Him to know that
my faiths unwavering
so far
ive failed
but its never too late
so ive changed my whole perspective
altho im still upset
im gng to make an effort to
SURRENDER
and just leave everything at His feet
for.....

"My God is so BIG, so STRONG and so MIGHTY, my God can do anything for me, for me!"
(this was my favourite song in primary school..got actions to it too..hehe..)

No comments: