Saturday, June 23, 2007

thanks :)

22.06.07
the day i took out my dreams
from the pits of my heart
unfolded them
let them fly
to become a reality
once dreams
folded squares
now reality
real happiness
let to grow
let to become

i judged you
hid you away
struggled to trust
but i knew you were there
for u loved me
for you love me
and now in all my joy
i will glorify
and praise
for its you and you alone
waiting for me
at the end of the race.

ppl to thank
mum, naina (dad), ana (bro) : for the countless nites of praying for me, for sharing my disappointment, fr being there, for driving around to run errands, for calling all the contacts, for communicating, for loving, fro putting up with my temper and bad moods

aunty ranga: for going all out to do all she could, for getting me a back up plan, for being there
aunty sandra, aunty usha, uncle sunthar: for being a pillar of support from the very beggining,for countless days of comfort, for keeping me in their prayers everyday, for understanding, for listening
everyone else in the centre: hugs, smiles, support, comfort

nirmala pathey (aunty): for doing what she could in her power, going all out to push, for her re-assurance

anisha, abi, achu: for being the bestest friends, showering me with comfort..for being there

benjamin (anishas tutor): for doing what he could in his power despite me being a mere stranger

(centre friends) sharania, shiva,niva, thiru, jivs: for advice, for consolation

(school friends) stace, kez, nanthini, esther, clement: for support, for consolation

HIM...: for putting me thru this for a good reason that i shalll understand soon...for loving me unconditionally despite my anger directed to Him..for..love, love, love

:)

No comments: