Sunday, July 15, 2007

saturdar

PART 1
stayed over at abis place the day b4
slept at 3
woke at 5
so basically 2hrs of slp
damn tired
went to airport
send aunty nesam of
left airport around 8

PART 2
reached home around 9 15
met my second surety
at 10 45
went to moe
sign papers
yawnnnnsssssss
but i got to spend time wit my second surety
:)
and we made each other laugh
toking nonsense
and yawning every 3 minutes
left MOE around 12

PART 3
met rania at causeway point
yawns
hehehe
suppose to watch thiru play hockey
thank god tat was done away wit
yay!
(hehe..im so mean!)
but he won... must be because of us..somehow
so slacked at bb coffee bean wit rania
yawns again
hehe
met two strange creatures
they go by the names maran and jivis
god bless my soul
to have such strange friends..
ahhh okok cannot be soo mean rekha
anw..went to jp
yesh
JURONG POINT!
a place tat reminds me of a sad past
haha
soo far frm my place larrr...meanies!
met 3 suspicious characters
okok..i give chance ot shiva...he's not that suspicious
played pool
i must admit
im damnnn good lar
marans jealous
sharania needs to buck up
:)
then some hockey 'champion' joined us
he looks weirrdddddd i tell u
too goody goody
and we all know thiru is not equal to good
hehe
aft all the poolin
2 ditched us
went to shivas place
lets ignore the sad details of this part
and hop on to the nice parts
hanged around the pool area
it was fun
really
:)
left arnd 10 30

the highlights:
me wacking maran with my slipper
cat fight with rania (i won)
me being a wonderful pool player...heh
me kicking thiru
me pouring pool water on shiva
i think he cried
actually ...
i tink rania and i made all the guys cry
hehehehehehehehehe
rite rania???
and at the end of it all
they bowned down to us and agreed to bo our slaves
yay!


of crs rania took a lot of photos
60 to be accurate
but u noe wat
im only in 20 of them
hrmph!!!
:(
















ahhhhhhhhhh... some1 helppp me!!!!haha luv yew rania! (*puke*) ;)














shocked!horrorS! we must have seen one of the guys














jivis! next time tip toe larrrrr

No comments: