Friday, May 11, 2007

KIDS!

i love
i love
i love
i love kidsssssss

theyre just so free from everything we are slaves to
ego, pride, anger, ... ect
look into the eyes of a kid and you'll know what i mean
its just filled with joy
pure bliss

as many of you know, i worked for a child care for two months at the beginning of the year..and you know what, i dare say that was the best experience of my life...
everytime i was upset, scared (results hadnt come out yet)....just the sounds of my kids, or the hugs, or even their naughtiness wld ineveitably make me feel better...

abi had the privilege of meeting these kids...i taught every class but my favourites came from the N1's (2-3 yr olds)...theres damien, yi tat, jobina, jaden, gillian, desmond and the 18th month old, tessa..
and the one who just stole my heart: yi tat...
i loved him so so so so so much...
i rmb comming back to work aft 2 days of MC, he came running to the gate with the most gorgeous smile and chirped "carry, carry, carry", with his arms stretched above him towards me...and i picked him up and asked wheres my hug? and he'l give the smallest yet warmest and cutest hug EVER..i always saw him off when he went home...helped him put his shoes on..and b4 he goes i'll say '"hug, hug"..and he'l give me on of those healing hugs again...and a kiss on my cheek...just selfless pure love...to imagine we were all just filled with that kind of love .. if only it stayed and never got tainted my the anger that we are so engulfed by...i'l always miss yi tat...and all the other kids..but theres adorable ones in the centre...all my cuties, and theres roshini, abis niece, who by default becomes my niece..shes comming back in June,,weeeee...so excited.

and so, with that said, when i grow up, illl definitely want to have kids of my own...and i actually went searching for nice meaningful sanskrit names (yes im very free.)..and it'l be one of the following, i reserve them..no ones allowed to name their kids by the following hehehe

Girl: Tara (star), Asha (hope), Harsha (happiness), Manisha (godess of the mind), Priti (love), Akhila (complete), Amisha (beautiful)..

Boy: Akshat (uninjurable), Nilesh (Lord Krishna), Dhiren (one who is strong)..Zevesh

and..my sir name will be in their names..who ever said only the family name of the husband has to be passed down. so for exampla, if my daughters name is Tara, her full name will be: Tara reddy-(my husbands sir name).....yeah!....

No comments: