Tuesday, May 8, 2007

crazy as ever


yup
my predictions rite
we've still got it
what?

craziness!!!!!...
the good all days at st margs
no wait
in order to honour i shall say
ST MARGARETS SECONDARY!!!
my warm choc cake frm starbucks...yummmy
the good old days
little dweepy girls
clad in green polka dots

sceaming screeching
laughing gigling

those were the days
and now
meeeting tonite.. just the 3 of us
mellie me and nanz
i a lil dfferent in surface...
i love mellie!...and the fork..haha


but im glad to say
we havent changed one bit
in heart...
crazy as ever!!!!

i think as usual
we laughed both pasta mania cine
and starbucks down
we remembered all those crazy times
stuffing my face with my choc cake :)
a couple of years ago...
they remembering how i laughed till i fell to the floor

they tickling me and pulling my shoes and socks of
eh
u notice ah

im always the victim!!!!
but thoe were really the days
i'll always treasure those moments
and glad we met todae
21 st JUNE sleepover...
im getting my revenge on tat nite
muahahahahahahaha
nanz, mellie, me!..the craziest trio ever
smss will always stay close to my heart
(my daughter is gng there..i dnt care!)
and the friends, or should i say sisters?
will always stay special
:)



No comments: