Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the happiest girl!!!!

im the most high, most happy girl riht now...
y?????
cozzzzzzzzz
i received a phone call
from MOE!
yesssssssssss
i got it
I GOT IT
i got the scholarship!
i couldnt believe it seriouslyyyyy
like seriouslyyyy

and its so amazing how people are genuinely so happy for me
to illustrate
let me tell u how my conver with anisha is like..

rekha: (practically screeching) guess wat?
anisha: wat??
rekha: guess u pig
anisha:dnt wanttt...wat??
rekha:i got the scholarship!!!
anisha: whaTTTTTTTTT!!!!...OMG
rekha: i knowwww...OMG!
anisha:(starting to screech) OMGGGGG
rekha: OMGGGG..AHHHHHH
anisha: AHHHHhahahahahaha..yayyyyyyyy...that means i can stay with u in hostelllll!!!
rekha: pig...

see...she was so happy for me... she was practically screaming as tho she got it..but yarrrr..super happy..and yes..when she gets to NUS, we'll be staying together.!!!tehres only one person to thank::: HIM!!!

i was thinking
its so amazing how
when such happy things happen
there and then
all the things that upset or anger you
become specks of dust
lost
as a gush of wind
caused by that sudden surge of
overwheming overpowering happiness
blows it all away
proclaiming it trivial
and forgotten
and right nowww
im soooo happyy
that i couldnt care less bout who says what untrue thing bout me
bout who holds a negative perception bout me
coz its their loss
karma will pay close attention to their thoughts and negativity
and right now
all i can say
is that im happy and thankful
everything is falling into place
PERFECTLY

and to top my perfect day..something that i read thats so meaningful and that consoled me further ... confidence reinstilled

Love, as long as life lasts. For Myself, I can say, I shower more blessings
on those who decry or defame Me than those who worship and adore Me! For,
those who spread falsehoods about Me derive joy therefrom; I am happy that I
am the cause for their exultation and joy. You too must accept this line of
argument and be very happy when someone derives joy by defaming you. Do not
respond by defaming that person; then, the chain of hatred will bind both
and drag both down. Life will become a tragedy. Conquer anger by means of
fortitude; conquer hatred by love. Do not feed anger with retaliation; do
not feed hatred with fury. Forget and forgive all that has happened amongst
you until this very moment; start a new chapter of love and brotherhood from
now on.

No comments: