Monday, May 28, 2007

back on track

im finally back on track!
im sure whats my stand in life
i know what i really want
i know whats true friendship
who is true friendship
i know whats joy
i know where happiness can be found
i know what and who is worth it
and will all this knowing
ive become stronger
more than anyone can imagine
the goal is clear
the game is easier... :)
the birth of transformation

you know how some conversations with people can change a lot of things at one go. last night i had one of those sort of conver...yes...with none other than anisha...and we talked so much bout everything thats been happening...and we've got everything sorted out....so i guess that para above speaks for her as well..

"tell me your company and i will tell you who you are"
any idea how much depth this quote has!??
trust me..just pondering on this quote for a little while can open up chapters
of new beginnings..

and so my journey towards transformation has begun
im going to try my very best to stay on this track
and i wont stray
i promise
this is the least i can do for friends
true friends and people in my life

HIS work is all im going to focus on now...
the saturday service project made me realise that
HIS work
brings not only joy
but joy with a meaning and a lesson
joy with an opportunity to grow....
i have been given a chance
a chance to serve Him and others
missing out on this chance
while caught up with trivial wants and thoughts
will be throwing the opportunity to lead
a life of meaning and depth...
im the servant
to a sea of masters
and in serving
i'll be the master to my mind...

And i make new promises for this new chapter of my life...new promises to end a chapter full of
waste..

"take a lesson from the sun who shines his light on everyone"...


To love beyond limit..to forgive..and to give...to serve...
to dwell in thoughts of Him
His name on my tongue, in my mind and in my heart
to dedicate every minute, moment to His glory
to appreciate real love
to praise His name
through the praise called 'service'
to discrimate between whats right and wrong
to listen to my conscience
and to love myself
to stand strong amidst desires
amidst unrighteousness
amidst those that will stand in the way
to stand strong
for Him
for them...them who care..not for what i want, but what i need

these shall be my desires...





No comments: