Monday, April 16, 2007

by my side

He is more than tomorrow
no less than the night
greater than sunset
no less than the sight
He is there in the morning
when you open your eyes
as you sleep He's above you
to hold up the skies

His students would drop anything for Him...its automatic for them...now i wonder...why cant it be the same for me. Today i give my word..to drop all than i'm feeling for Him..to allow conciousness to rise over emotions. who needs the sun, moon, who needs other sources of love, who needs the mountains and the stars, who needs mars and all the other planets...who needs anything, when i've had Him by my side all this while. I may not know it, i still have no evidence to prove it, but i'll keep searching and trying my best, to hold on strongly to the love that i know He surrounds me with...and one day, hurt will never be...it'll never cross my path...for i know, everyone will leave...except Him..He'll stay, no matter what...so fly away emotions.

No comments: