Monday, August 27, 2007

*pouts*

horrid horrid monday
SWAY! is the word
come, let me tell all of you a sad sad story

sunday:
felt a little sick
my tonsils were definitely inflammed
there was pus on it
tasted blood when i swallowed once in a while
ate only an apple the whole day
went to class
felt HORRID after that

monday:
not any better
didnt sleep the whole night coz the pain in my throat was BAD
temperature went up a little
cough
flu
HORRID

but its not being sick thats horrid. every1 falls sick once in awhile...its being SWAY, absolutely SWAY thats disturbing

continuation:
the plan:
see the doctor
go to school
im suppose to have my first sociology tutorial today
2pm-4pm
followed by my total war lecture
4pm-8pm
didnt know how i was going to survive from 2-8 w/o any substantial break
so i planned to go for tutorial and skip lecture

went to the doc
he gave me my meds
said my throats badly inflammed
gave me a different kind of antibiotic
went home
took the meds
changed
got ready to go for lunch then school
BUT
my eyes turned deep red
like some freaking dracula
my mum called up our doc
he said come back immediately
so we did
on the way
my eyes swelled
looked like some doll you will find in movies like 'chuckie'
my mum told the counter lady
can you make it fast, shes needs to go to school
the lady was like
what school?
university, said my mum
she replied
mad ah???your so sick!dont go!
errrrrrrrrrrrrrr
errrrrrrrrrrrrrr
PANIC!
PANIC PANIC PANIC!
i cant not go to school!
first tutorial, no friends in the class
bad bad idea to skip
1: bad impression
2: if there was an assignment given, i would never know!
3: miss out, and be lost
GRUNTS
my bro said...dont go!anw you look fightening
even aunty usha said...jst skip..it wld be crazy to go to sch

so i didnt go
and i feel soooo insecure
i have no way of finding out what went on
i need to email the tutor and ask if i can go for another slot
so that i dont miss out
and ask if theres any assignment
but guess what
i bloody hell dont know the tutors name!
so i have to email the department
my bro and niva said emailings the only thing i can do
ahhhhhh

now i seriously miss days in JC
at least you have friends!
and your not completely alone in some classes
so that if you skip a day
you just pick up the phone and call a friend
*POUTS*
sway..first tutorial
and rekhas missing
:(

No comments: