Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wish i had guts

Some people just have guts the size of an elephant. Right now, i wish i were like these people. I wish i had ebough guts to go to this particular someone and just say all that i need to say, expose my thought feelings..ect. and then pick up even more guts to ask him what he really thinks of me. But the truh is, im really this scared shy girl who would probably never dare do anything like that. So i dont have much choice but to just go with the flow and accept things as they come. If i could just grab some courage, maybe i could move away from this stagnant position and create a shorter pathway to a happy ending..or create at least some hope of a happy ending. So tell me what shoul i do...let go of my personality, conscience and what i know to be the right thing, and do something beyond courageous for me...or hang on to this cover up, this facade, and let fate and destiny take its place? Confused. Beyond confused. My life encompasses secrets that can never be revealed for the better of my future becouse its hidden under fear and worry. He'll never know what lies in the depths of my mind..and likewise, i'll never know what lies within his. Tho happy with every small moment, i'll continue to be upset, very upset about this stagnant situation im in.

No comments: