Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dream...Fate...Faith

If I die tomorrow, you will remain a mystery forever;
It seem like dreams are the furthest it will get.
I tell myself that this is all a hallucination,
But my heart replies that i'm clearly lying.
If i were to be honest, hurt is inevitable.
You have caused this dillemma,
Yet it is you who clears my mind.
Why couldnt you just have stayed as a face in the crowd?
I have restricted myself for the sake of those i love.
I have made a promise that now traps me.
At times, the urge to break this promise grows strong;
Yet I know I cant.
So I hope that my life will last really long,
Until the moment comes when I'm right beside you.
But then i will have to base my dreams on fate,
for that time can never come.
You may not be there when i finally open my heart.
If you were, your heart would have accomodated another.
It's sad to think that It'l be long till i wake from this dream.
It hurts to think that when I do, fate would play against me.
All i ask is for you to give me a chance,
to open you heart before i open mine.

No comments: