Monday, March 26, 2007

Smile Now, Cry Later

Have you ever wondered what you really want for yourself and your life. these two are questions that i refuse to face at this point of time. Sometimes you know what your doing is completely ridiculous. You know that what your doing is just going to bring about hurt and tears in future. But the problem is, you cant let go of what your doing now, your feelings and emotions, because the sweetness of the present circumstance is too good to give up. I want to let go of these emotions and feelings coz i'll know it'll never be. but at the same time i dont want to. the thought of the present puts a smile on my face, the thought of the future makes me cringe. Dont worry tho,i have this feeling that somethings gng to happen soon that will force me to re think my thoughts, emotions, feelings and actions. to just let go.

No comments: